Clydesdale Bank, Yorkshire Bank, B and Virgin Money are becoming one bank
In October 2018, Virgin Money plc (Virgin Money) joined forces with Clydesdale Bank PLC (Clydesdale). If you have any products with Virgin Money, we need you to read some information before you apply.
Fee-free spending home and far away
Bali or Bognor, boutique hotel or backpackers’ hostel. Wherever you wander, your B Credit card can help you relax and enjoy the journey.
With no fee for purchases you make abroad (excludes cash withdrawals) and a card that works in millions of places around the world, you can sit back and watch the sun setting (with or without tequila).
Don't take off without it.
B super-smart 24/7
Ever wondered where the money goes? The B app shows you exactly where you used your credit card, and on what. Mystery solved.
Then armed with up-to-date info, you can tag your spending and budget like a boss.
Device requirements apply for the B app however app usage is not required for the B Credit card.Find out more about the app
Your B Credit card
- Travels - with you, contactless and accepted in millions of places around the world
- Helps - you on your way with no foreign exchange fees on purchases (excludes cash withdrawals)
- Reveals - your spending habits in the B app
- Understands - that low interest rates are important
- Protects - by using the latest security tech to keep you and your money safe
Spending? Five, four, fees do one!
Take off for a future where you can see the back of surprise charges and balance transfer fees.
Start with a no-nonsense low interest rate of representative 9.9% APR (variable) for balance transfers (up to available credit limit) AND new spending - home or abroad (excludes cash withdrawals).
Then power up using B Credit card's low rate to pay off credit card balances from other lenders. There's no fee to do this or end-of-deal dates to remember. You can't transfer balances from other Clydesdale or Yorkshire Bank products.
Say hello to Mastercard® Priceless® Cities
Your B Credit Card comes with some great Mastercard benefits. Like Mastercard Priceless Cities, which gives you exclusive experiences in 45 cities around the world. Sign up for access to famous landmarks and museums, special events and local hidden gems.Read more at Priceless.com
Ready to get B Credit card?
- You need to be over 18, live in the UK and not currently hold a B Credit card.
- You have not applied for a B or Gold Mastercard in the last 60 days.
- You need to download the B app to use the full range of features.
- Before applying for B Credit card, please check our Gold Mastercard to make sure you pick the one that’s right for you.
- All credit facilities are subject to status. Other eligibility criteria applies, for example, you will not be eligible if you are currently bankrupt or have had any County Court Judgement or Decrees in the past three years.