Tap. Pay. Done.
Android Pay is here
Use your phone or device for the quick way to pay in-store or online.
You can pay with your Android device wherever you see the contactless or Android Pay logos. Quick to get going and easy to use. It’s simple.
Easy to set up
First, you’ll need your B debit MasterCard or B Credit card.
If your device isn’t already loaded with Android Pay, download the app from the Google Play Store.
- 1. Open the Android Pay app on your device
- 2. Select [+] to add a card
- 3. Follow the simple instructions on the app
Now, you’re ready to pay with Android Pay. Some retailers may limit individual payments to £30
How to pay
You can pay with Android Pay wherever you see the Android Pay or contactless buttons. Simply:
- 1. Wake your device so the screen lights up
- 2. Tap your device against the contactless terminal
- 3. You may be asked for your screen unlock
Now, you’re ready to pay with Android Pay.
You can pay with Android Pay where you see the Buy with Android Pay button. At checkout, simply select Android Pay as the pay screen instructions.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.