Current Account Switch Guarantee
The Current Account Switch Service is designed to let you switch your current account from one bank or building society to another in a simple, reliable way.
And, it’ll only take seven working days. If anything goes wrong with the switch, you’ll be refunded any interest (paid or lost) and charges made (on either your old or new current accounts) as a result. And, the best thing is – all of this is guaranteed when you fully switch.
We have designed the Current Account Switch Service to let you switch your current account from one bank or building society to another in a simple, reliable and stress-free way. It will only take seven working days. As your new current account provider we offer the following guarantee.
- The service is free to use and you can choose and agree your switch date with us.
- We will take care of moving all your payments going out (for example, your Direct Debits and standing orders) and those coming in (for example, your salary).
- If you have money in your old account, we will transfer it to your new account on your switch date.
- We will arrange for payments accidentally made to your old account to be automatically redirected to your new account. We will also contact the sender to give them your new account details.
- If there are any issues in making the switch, we will contact you before your switch date.
- If anything goes wrong with the switch, as soon as we are told, we will refund any interest (paid or lost) and charges made on either your old or new accounts as a result of this failure
- For more information go to www.currentaccountswitch.co.uk