Google Pay: Tap. Pay. Done.
Google Pay is here
Use your phone or device for the quick way to pay in-store or online.
You can pay with your Android device wherever you see the contactless or Google Pay logos. Quick to get going and easy to use. It’s simple.
Easy to set up
First, you’ll need your B Credit card.
If your device isn’t already loaded with Google Pay, download the app from the Google Play Store.
- 1. Open the Google Pay app on your device
- 2. Select [+] to add a card
- 3. Follow the simple instructions on the app
Now, you’re ready to pay with Google Pay. Terms and conditions apply. Some retailers may limit individual payments to £30
How to pay
You can pay with Google Pay wherever you see the Google Pay or contactless buttons. Simply:
- 1. Wake your device so the screen lights up
- 2. Tap your device against the contactless terminal
- 3. You may be asked for your screen unlock
Now, you’re ready to pay with Google Pay.
You can pay with Google Pay where you see the Buy with Google Pay button. At checkout, simply select Google Pay as the pay screen instructions.
Google, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.